Left 4 Dead 2 Trade in Value

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 Trade in Value

User Info: nw63

nw63
7 years ago#1
anyone know how much i could get for this at gamestop? i'm wanting to trade it in towards mass effect 2 and am curious if anyone knows how much i could get for it.

User Info: bloodeyezack

bloodeyezack
7 years ago#2
in the same boat but I don't think I will have enough to get it >.<,
Gamertag: zeka991
Ebay > Gamestop

Seriously Gamestop/EBGames gives you **** money. You can't collect the money yourself unless you're 18, and if you do the store TAKES SOME. Otherwise it's just useless store credit.
GT = KeronSHB
Gohan: Who are you? Bardock: I... am your grandfather!

User Info: thedrizzle78

thedrizzle78
7 years ago#4
Try craigslist, its free(as opposed to ebay)

If you insist on gamestop, the only way to not get screwed is to stack trade-in multipliers. Your edge card combined with tier trade in offers(ie 2 games for and extra 10%, 4 for 20%, etc) is the only way to trade at gamestop. Otherwise, they are just stealing from you.

But to answer your question, maybe $20 if you are lucky.

User Info: kingdede77

kingdede77
7 years ago#5
Knowing gamestop, I would say they would give you $4 - $6. I once tried to trade in 2 games and they were going to give me $1. They were sort of old but come on now!
needs more bacon
GT: kingkirby77
The GS/EB around here won't accept N64 or Sega cartridges and they believe a gamecube will only get me $5.
GT = KeronSHB
Gohan: Who are you? Bardock: I... am your grandfather!

User Info: nw63

nw63
7 years ago#7
I got 30 bucks (which in my opinion is how much this game should have been in the first place. I'm satisfied... However, they were only offering 5 bucks for Bioshock.. Ouch

User Info: dokukaeru

dokukaeru
7 years ago#8
29.95 plus 10% if you have a edge card

I am thinking of trading this in right now for ME2 since i only payed 39.95 for it.

People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.

User Info: The_Real_Gte

The_Real_Gte
7 years ago#9
The way to make GameStop worth it is watch for when they have big trade-in bonuses like an extra $10 every 3 or $20 every 4. Makes a great value if you have a couple cheapo games to trade in. Otherwise ya probably just don't use GS.
Sold my Wii, got an Xbox 360 :D
Xbox Gamertag: Zepaw

User Info: KittyHeart

KittyHeart
7 years ago#10
"Ebay > Gamestop"

i agree

unless theres some major trade in promo at gamestop, tradign in games there is like rip off city lol
~Miss KittyHeart
Be happy with what you have, be jealous of what you don't. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Left 4 Dead 2 Trade in Value

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived