George

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TastyCarcass

TastyCarcass
7 years ago#1
has breasts
Jigglypuff > you
4124 1589 0884

User Info: WORT_WORT_WORT

WORT_WORT_WORT
7 years ago#2
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/TJTrasher/CarterAndJorge.png
But he's awesome.
http://i46.tinypic.com/ri909f.gif

User Info: chirf

chirf
7 years ago#3

His name is spelled Jorge for future reference xD

User Info: Mike_Vanderzand

Mike_Vanderzand
7 years ago#4

From: chirf | #003
His name is spelled Jorge for future reference xD


This ^
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Honorary 5th member of MLG Team: Carbon

User Info: chirf

chirf
7 years ago#5

I have a feeling that 80% of the people who played halo never read the books. thats not a bad thing, just kinda interesting when people comment and speculate on something that the other 20% know is going to happen lol

User Info: JamesOwnzMaz

JamesOwnzMaz
7 years ago#6
Bungie doesn't really care about the books really... most of the stuff in there isn't Canon and that's probably going to include Fall of Reach once Halo: Reach is released.
Yankees: 27 World Championships and counting.
I would be surprised if ODST sells more than 1.5 million in its LTD.-renegade24uwo

User Info: Mike_Vanderzand

Mike_Vanderzand
7 years ago#7

From: JamesOwnzMaz | #006
Bungie doesn't really care about the books really... most of the stuff in there isn't Canon and that's probably going to include Fall of Reach once Halo: Reach is released.


Books are canon until a game contradicts it, so almost everything in the books are canon.
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Honorary 5th member of MLG Team: Carbon

User Info: Rob2D

Rob2D
7 years ago#8
The books are canon you fool.
"The first rule of pillow fight club is you don't talk about pillow fight club".

User Info: Phantom287

Phantom287
7 years ago#9
Bungie doesn't really care about the books really... most of the stuff in there isn't Canon and that's probably going to include Fall of Reach once Halo: Reach is released.

Few times have I ever heard such ignorance.
"Masculinity is a Divine Principle; Manhood a Divine Gift." - Bill Weintraub.
GT: The Phantom287

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Achievment help?derickchampion32/20 2:23PM