The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Best way to rank up/get credits offline?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Best way to rank up/get credits offline?

User Info: Kementarri

Kementarri
7 years ago#1
My friends keep telling me to play firefight or play campaign with some skulls on and such, however no matter what i set firefight too (just played for 45min and got like 44,000 points) i only ever get 50 credits and basically no exp at all? what's going on here and how do i get credits and rank offline?
/lick

User Info: brain01648

brain01648
7 years ago#2
From what I heard, if you sign into xbox live your credits will be reduced and you will lose stuff you bought from the armory.
"How do you get that backwards b?"-GTRagnarok

User Info: SnakeDizzle

SnakeDizzle
7 years ago#3
Ouch, buddy, I don't think that's a very effective method... When I play firefight offline, I almost always end up getting about 50 credits, regardless of how well I do...

Kementarri
7 years ago#4
I'm offline soooo ya, signed in under my name but not online.
/lick

User Info: LordSepiroth666

LordSepiroth666
7 years ago#5
you only get about 50 to 60 Cr if you just do a private Firefight,best was to do is to play a campaign level with half of primary skulls with Team or FFa scoring on
I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair? .

User Info: SnakeDizzle

SnakeDizzle
7 years ago#6
Bottom line is that you're gonna have to play online to earn lots of credits, at least as far as I know...

Kementarri
7 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Zaitoch

Zaitoch
7 years ago#8
Nope best way to earn credits the legit way is doing the Daily/weekly challenges sometimes they give you a nice amount.

User Info: Vx7

Vx7
7 years ago#9
If you have gone online just once, progressing offline becomes impossible.
.,.,.foREVer.,.,.

User Info: vega2505

vega2505
7 years ago#10
Make an offline account, play on it...or buy a wirless bridge for the 360...only costs about $40.
Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Best way to rank up/get credits offline?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived