What's the Lemming award?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms 2: Armageddon
  3. What's the Lemming award?

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
8 years ago#1
Just wondering.
Gamers have a rank on HOW much of a gamer they are.It's based on how often they play an M-rated game.
Real gamers dont use the words Gimmick, Generic,or Polish

User Info: XImperialDragon

XImperialDragon
8 years ago#2
The worms just run off the ledge?

I dunno. According to Robot Chicken, the lemming is nature's idiot.
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

KaiRyusaki
8 years ago#3
^^
Robot Chicken, teaching people all over the world.
Gamers have a rank on HOW much of a gamer they are.It's based on how often they play an M-rated game.

User Info: ss_joey419

ss_joey419
8 years ago#4
Lemmings came long before Robot Chicken.

And I'm not even talking about the game that was made almost 20 years ago.
GT: Joey Leen

KaiRyusaki
8 years ago#5
pretty sure he's implying lemming was an animal.... dont pull your elitist "LOLRC DIDNT DO IT FIRST NUB" thing. your post didnt help at all.

XImperialDragon
8 years ago#6
Lemmings came long before Robot Chicken.

You realize that a lemming is an actual animal, right? Or, are you seriously implying that I didn't know about something that's supposedly been around since, uh, the creation of the world so many years ago? >_>;

I actually think that this guys' post is much funnier than my own. =D
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

XImperialDragon
8 years ago#7
Oh yeah, and apparently the Lemming award is given to any worm that kills itself. I just got it because I accidentally bazooka'd my own worm (time ran out as I was holding A, lol).

I don't think it has anything to do with hitting the water, actually. Mine didn't, and still got the Lemming award.

KaiRyusaki
8 years ago#8
hitting your own worm seems common though, it's probably who does most damage to own worm then

User Info: ss_joey419

ss_joey419
8 years ago#9

It's funny how you're saying I'm the one who doesn't understand what he's saying.
GT: Joey Leen

XImperialDragon
8 years ago#10
hitting your own worm seems common though, it's probably who does most damage to own worm then

Yeah, more than likely. Mine was kind of epic; I bazooka'd myself into a mine: Around 70 or so damage. I'd say that what you have is a decent supposition, that's for sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms 2: Armageddon
  3. What's the Lemming award?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived