Is this on sale anywhere on black friday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. Is this on sale anywhere on black friday

User Info: dale3forever

dale3forever
7 years ago#1
i haven't seen it anywhere, maybe there's a store i haven't thought of

User Info: edg0023

edg0023
7 years ago#2
I've seen it in walmart.

User Info: wavebeamer67

wavebeamer67
7 years ago#3
Yep, it should be on sale at your local Wal-Mart for $49.99.

User Info: Sashiki

Sashiki
7 years ago#4
Allow me to apologize for Wavebeamers Rude demeanor, But yes, you should be able to find this almost anywhere at a msrb of 49.99 usd.
If this is all just a dream, don't wake me up.

User Info: Poseur118

Poseur118
7 years ago#5
I know gamestop is doing a thing where you can trade in two games and get it for 10 bucks.

That's how I got mine.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade2
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii, obviously), Fallout 3: GOTY (360)
XBL Gamertag: Poseur117

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
7 years ago#6
sigh you noobs, always buy your games at costco. They sell it for 90% of the usual price for almost every single game. I bought my nsmbw for 44.97
Want an epic top down shooter with diablo 2 esque skills? Go to subvein.net for more detail. It's a new game with a small community but u can help it grow.

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
7 years ago#7
I'f you go to Toy's R' Us and buy this game, as well as any other PS3, Wii, or 360 game, you get $20 OFF the price, therefore the game becomes $29.99 instead of $49.99.

For a new game such as New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I'd say that is a good deal.
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
7 years ago#8
At target, there's a secret sale that's been going on for a while where if you buy two wii games, you get one wii game for free. That's a good deal as well
Want an epic top down shooter with diablo 2 esque skills? Go to subvein.net for more detail. It's a new game with a small community but u can help it grow.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. Is this on sale anywhere on black friday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived