Golden Sun on the wii?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  3. Golden Sun on the wii?

User Info: Sodjiro

Sodjiro
7 years ago#1
Ok, probably this isn't the right board, and maybe old news, but i was browsing for box art for Golden Sun DS and i came up with this...since i did not see the game in the Wii section i posted it here and i'm curious because i haven't seen any post or notice related to this, anyone knows?

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/5276-orig.jpg
Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow FC: 3138-0010-5955

Sodjiro
7 years ago#2
Here's another one, wtf..never seen or heard about this xD

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/6558-orig.jpg

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
7 years ago#3
Fan made box arts I think
Platinum fc-4855 8265 6509 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
Gimmeh my Golden Sun Dark Dawn Naaaaaaao!

Sodjiro
7 years ago#4
Oh yeah, sorry i just checked the website and it's a website for pure fanmade boxart for your favorite games, sorry everyone.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
7 years ago#5
Yeah those are fanmade. They're made with old artwork. If they were making a game for the wii they most likely wouldn't be using the same artwork from the gba games.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood

User Info: BAMX

BAMX
7 years ago#6
This reminds me, I seem to recall reading a few years ago that Camelot was creating an "unnamed RPG" for the Wii. What happened to that?
Remix?
Contrary to popular belief, I do, in fact, exist.

User Info: LilFunnyCat

LilFunnyCat
7 years ago#7
I'm sorry but Sodrijo, that should be common ******* sense to realize thats fan made. I can't believe people are so dam gullable.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  3. Golden Sun on the wii?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived