Style Savvy 2 Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy
  3. Style Savvy 2 Trailer

User Info: pandanbubbletea

pandanbubbletea
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2psUu11W8sc

I am absolutely giddy with happiness right now~
And there's purses and I think you get to dress up guys. * u *

User Info: vescerebracis

vescerebracis
5 years ago#2
*OMG it's been awhile since I have posted on this forum*

*ahem*

I almost screamed when I found this trailer today on YouTube doing my usual browsing for Japanese fashion games that America does not have. -__- I LOVE that a new version has been created. It looks awesome and more fun. I also love that you can have bags too. Who knows what other accessories they'll have?!

The only problem I have has to be that it's on the 3DS. I only own the DS Lite and don't see myself buying the 3DS any time soon. :\
Goonies never say die!

User Info: pandanbubbletea

pandanbubbletea
5 years ago#3
vescerebracis posted...
The only problem I have has to be that it's on the 3DS. I only own the DS Lite and don't see myself buying the 3DS any time soon. :\

Ahh same here! I only have a DS Lite too. And the top screen doesn't work too well, you have to jiggle the screen a little to make it work. :c I'm trying to convince my Mom to get me a 3DS. Haha.

I really hope there is an English release for this game, because I really think America needs more decent fashion games. > u <

*Fab Style looks like a nice game too... if you've seen it. Though I think it's only going to be in Japanese. ; n ;

User Info: vescerebracis

vescerebracis
5 years ago#4
I really hope so too!! And I definitely agree that America needs more decent fashion games. Japan has the Poupee Girl (based on the website) one, the Fab Style that you mentioned, and something else called...Nicola? IDK. :P I'm not really fond of most of the American DS games. It's funny to know that all the DS games I own were originally created in Japan first.

I think they should release the new Style Savvy for the DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL...somehow. I don't think it's fair to release a new version only for the 3DS. :(
Goonies never say die!
  1. Boards
  2. Style Savvy
  3. Style Savvy 2 Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived