When Yoshi appeared....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. When Yoshi appeared....

User Info: Unboll

Unboll
1 month ago#1
I just got all happy inside :D. I mean no one really knows what it is other than a cute little puff thing. And then there's that one level with the fluffy clouds that I consider the highlight of the game. I mean the only way that it could have been any more adorable is if they included Jigglypuff or an actual cat. The bright and cheery little lands is what Nintendo is known for. I just don't know how I feel about the new Mario games compared to these happy little space adventurers with squishy hovering dinosaurs. If only there were a cake at the end like in 64. The cute little squishy faced Yoshi's could jump into the cake (^u^)!
My Nintendo 3DS friend code is 1590-6094-1889
My Pokemon Omega Ruby character's name is Jason

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
4 weeks ago#2
He'd have trouble jumping in the cake because I'd be inside it loving the sweet taste! Then again being a big dinosaur he could easily flip me out of that thing and throw me over a cliff. But if he's happy he won't do that :p

User Info: Unboll

Unboll
3 weeks ago#3
Yeah gotta keep that cute little dinosaur happy. Or is it a dragon? I don't know just pick him some flowers to make him happy.
My Nintendo 3DS friend code is 1590-6094-1889
My Pokemon Omega Ruby character's name is Jason

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
1 week ago#4
Haha I used to call him a dragon! There was a time shortly after Super Mario World came out I wasn't sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. When Yoshi appeared....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived