The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Stuck after getting diffusion beam...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Other M
  3. Stuck after getting diffusion beam...

User Info: Sorv

Sorv
7 years ago#1
Hi everyone, I'm really enjoying the game so far. It's different but it's fun.

I'm stuck right now just after getting the diffusion beam. I killed the two snake things and it opened some kind of boost to launch yourself upwards leading back to the wide room with the big dinosaur like thing.

But now I keep running around in circles. I have no idea where to go. It seems like every place I could go to either requires super missiles or the grapple. Anyone can help? :\

User Info: sacman64

sacman64
7 years ago#2
I'm right where you are now. After the diffusion beam, the terminal you turn on unlocks the door in a previous save room. Go back there and you'll get to a room that seems un-exit-able. I won't tell you how to get out of there but at least you should have some idea where to go :)
"anybody who think that game apps stand up to real games like mario or zelda doesn't deserve technology." - coller23

Sorv
7 years ago#3
Yeah, I went there just a little while ago. All I got was a super missile door and one of those terminals that switches those "mirages" back and forth... *sighs* I suck so bad at problem solving...

Sorv
7 years ago#4
Nevermind... got it now. God I feel stupid. *sighs*

Thanks for the reply, though. :)

User Info: productand1

productand1
7 years ago#5
Sorv maybe you can help me out because i'm stuck exactly where you were stuck in that mirage room.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig _________GT:and1pr0duct

User Info: productand1

productand1
7 years ago#6
Nevermind, I got lucky and found a way out. Very tricky.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig _________GT:and1pr0duct

User Info: sacman64

sacman64
7 years ago#7
Yea I was stuck in there for a little while too. My roommate was like "Shoot the wall!" I told him "Unless its highlighted I can't shoot it, so no!" After backtracking way too much and finally deciding there had to be some way out of there I used a bomb and he was like "See! I told you to hit it!"
"anybody who think that game apps stand up to real games like mario or zelda doesn't deserve technology." - coller23
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Other M
  3. Stuck after getting diffusion beam...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived