The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chewy Radish?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Erionn

Erionn
6 years ago#1
I've looked literally all over Colony 9, checked the trades with every single person and I cannot find it for the life of me.

Anyone know where to find one?

User Info: mrblotgun

mrblotgun
6 years ago#2
Erionn posted...
I've looked literally all over Colony 9, checked the trades with every single person and I cannot find it for the life of me.

I remember finding a blue orb in one of the beaches surrounding the islands contains chewy radish, where high-levelled creatures hang about. Check in those places. May be vague, but I found it.
"Gotta keep the devil, down in the hole." - The Wire, Theme

Erionn
6 years ago#3
mrblotgun posted...
Erionn posted...

I remember finding a blue orb in one of the beaches surrounding the islands contains chewy radish, where high-levelled creatures hang about. Check in those places. May be vague, but I found it.

Hmm, I just checked and collected everything there. The item spawns are random I think though, so I'll go check again.

Erionn
6 years ago#4
Nothing so far. Picked up everything from all 4 of the islands around the Colony(One with low levels, one with 30+, and the other with 70+), and still can't find it.

User Info: kaply

kaply
6 years ago#5
Not sure if it opens up later for trades, but at 4* Kenny Rohan and Jackson both trade them.

Erionn
6 years ago#6
kaply posted...
Not sure if it opens up later for trades, but at 4* Kenny Rohan and Jackson both trade them.

I cannot even find either of them in town. Jackson isn't on my Affinity Chart at all. Kenny is, but I don't see him anywhere.

User Info: kaply

kaply
6 years ago#7
Jackson if you've never seen him is hidden behind the southern most houses at 10:00 from tranquil square. Kenny should be at tranquil square at 10:00

Erionn
6 years ago#8
kaply posted...
Jackson if you've never seen him is hidden behind the southern most houses at 10:00 from tranquil square. Kenny should be at tranquil square at 10:00

Yesss Jackson had it, thank you very much.

User Info: Lelp

Lelp
6 years ago#9
OMG, I can't find Jackson! Already found the other one, but he doesn't have Chewy Radish...
I ran all over Colony 9, but nothing ;x
Can anyone explain a bit more about his localization, please?

User Info: zzzNEMOzzz

zzzNEMOzzz
6 years ago#10
Just found my chewy radish on the top of the anti air battery 3 right at the back following the edge round

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived