Zadornov Search 7. Please Help??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  3. Zadornov Search 7. Please Help??

User Info: xXR782VTx

xXR782VTx
5 years ago#1
OK, so I have been pulling my hair out trying to get this mission to trigger. I have really enjoyed Peace Walker up until this point because it's almost like the game does not want me to win.

According to the pre-requisites, I should be able to do this but for some reason, I can't. I have all the parts for ZEKE except for the armor (because it's the rarest optional part), My base has 2 hex plants attached to the center base (plant,center,plant) and 2 more in development. My intel team is at level 46 and obviously i wouldn't be asking about Zadornov mission 7 without having completed 6. I have also s-ranked Date with Paz twice because all my female characters are in their undies. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO????????

I read somewhere about having your mission support at Level 2, if that is the case what can I do to raise it to level 2 because right now I'm at 88% of Level 0. I have done almost all of the extra ops I have unlocked except the vehicles, metal gear Type IIs, and the monster hunter missions. I really want to beat this game so I can move on to others but I am really, really annoyed and tired because Kaz hasn't called yet.

If anyone could tell me what else I need to do I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
5 years ago#2
you need to be an msf soldier and zadornov will be located in extra ops 2 first floor of the basement were you fight metal gear rex. i need scissors. 61!
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://youtu.be/TApqh73L0aU

User Info: darkmasterxx

darkmasterxx
5 years ago#3
Just complete Extra Ops missions until it unlocks. It will unlock eventually.
PSN name: sw185 XBL: TheShadeSnake
MGO name ShadowSnake.

User Info: Warrior3001

Warrior3001
5 years ago#4
You'll need Mission Support Rank 2, to get this, just develop Supply/Strike Markers and other Intel-Related Items in your R&D department, after starting producing the Intel items,just complete some missions to upgrade your Mission Support rank, and as soon as it reaches Rank 2 ,Kaz will call you for the last Search Mission( AKA Extra Op 01)
_ _ _
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!/A Cornered Akuma is more DANGEROUS than a Dark Phoenix!

User Info: tommyDX

tommyDX
5 years ago#5
You should really make your zeke be deployable in outer ops for zadornov to appear in extra ops 02. The zeke armor is really a rare drop, it took me 30 tries on the cocoon to cough out just 1 crap of it. :D
you know fritz?someday im gonna have a stick of my own?ahehe?

User Info: Warrior3001

Warrior3001
5 years ago#6
^You do not need an armor to deploy Zeke in Outer Ops, or even fight against him.
The only Optional Part you'll need for these 2 things is the railgun....
_ _ _
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!/A Cornered Akuma is more DANGEROUS than a Dark Phoenix!

User Info: TheCorruptAngel

TheCorruptAngel
5 years ago#7
To make this simple:

There's no Zadornov Search 7 mission officially, you have to go to Extra Ops 1 and go upstairs and he'll be up against a wall there. Then a cutscene will trigger and the next (and final Main Ops) mission will trigger.
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  3. Zadornov Search 7. Please Help??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived