I think Cancelled ???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Portable
  3. I think Cancelled ???

User Info: soul_reaver009

soul_reaver009
6 years ago#1
they will make a movie resident evil damnation and this is have a trailer now

But this resident evil portable have not

User Info: MirageVX

MirageVX
6 years ago#2
You THINK cancelled? It IS cancelled.
Games that scares me even now: Resident Evil (PS), Clock Tower (SNES), Silent Hill (PS).
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Starcraft II.

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
5 years ago#3
I feel asleep...
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS

User Info: jcata4

jcata4
5 years ago#4

so did it get cancelled?

a while ago on gamespot on an old thread or something there was a pic of it on psp. a screenshot of what looked like a menu.

it is gonna suck so much if they can this. they are even making a new Resident Evil. it was on the cover of a recent playstation mag. you get to be an umbrella guy in racoon city. it would be cool if it was on portable; but as stated many times capcom couldn't give a rats @$$ about psp. cause there seems to be a dwindling supply of good psp games.

User Info: -Jammo-

-Jammo-
5 years ago#5
jcata4 posted...
so did it get cancelled?a while ago on gamespot on an old thread or something there was a pic of it on psp. a screenshot of what looked like a menu.it is gonna suck so much if they can this. they are even making a new Resident Evil. it was on the cover of a recent playstation mag. you get to be an umbrella guy in racoon city. it would be cool if it was on portable; but as stated many times capcom couldn't give a rats @$$ about psp. cause there seems to be a dwindling supply of good psp games.

Same reason there isn't a huge rush to make PS2 games now.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Awakening of the Skyward Oracle Ocarina Princess Wakers Phantom Spirit Adventure Cap to the Past coming to Super Wiicuboy Advance 64DS

User Info: ololot

ololot
5 years ago#6
i also think this game is cancelled!but maybe not...
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Portable
  3. I think Cancelled ???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived