computer crashes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragonsnort

dragonsnort
5 years ago#1
I have a problem, when Harry gets to the forbidden forest in his second year,(following the spiders) the game crashes, I ran system requirement lab and it said my computer was fine to run the game, I have windows 7 my game is compatible with windows 7.

User Info: Wolfe_CH

Wolfe_CH
5 years ago#2

I've been able to play through the game completely on Windows 7 multiple times.  Your saved-game might be corrupted, so starting over with a new save might work.  If you really can't get past that spot, I have a completed saved game for Windows that you can download.  You'll need to follow the directions carefully, and maybe get some help locally if it's a bit confusing.  The ZIP file is located near the bottom of the thread (the one linked at the top is no longer available).

Lego HP 1-4 Minimal Saved Game

URL: http://www.gamespot.com/lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/forum/computer-crashes-61722836/

- Chris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived