Gamespot review.......WOW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. Gamespot review.......WOW

User Info: Kougeru

Kougeru
6 years ago#11
lol "Certainly, Final Fantasy XIV will improve as features are added, yet the failures go beyond the superficial. Updates may address a multitude of flaws, but "fun" is not a feature that can be added with a simple patch."

except the game IS already fun...if you're able to run it like i am. I've crashed ONCe...and when i did my entire party also crashed so it was a server thing. not a big issue, woW launch and every other mmo i crashed 10-20 times first week. game is pretty fun as well, crafting esepcailly better than other game's crafting. this review is bad , he has some legitmate points but overall its bad review
XBL/PSN-Kougeru

User Info: SsjChrisKo

SsjChrisKo
6 years ago#12
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: ahtze

ahtze
6 years ago#13
I stop reading after you say except the game IS already fun.

User Info: INVINCEABLE_10

INVINCEABLE_10
6 years ago#14
Lower than I expected. I thought it would get at least a 6/10.
Tennessee Titans @ Dallas Cowboys

User Info: FuzzyDice12

FuzzyDice12
6 years ago#15
I hope that more reviews like this come out. Don't get me wrong, I "enjoy" playing, but it's not fun enough.

I know this is going to be a great game in the next 6 months to a year, but I am somewhat upset by how broken this game is at the moment.

If more negative press begins to come out, I'm hoping SE sees the reviews and a fire is lit under their ass to fix the issues/improve the game.
| NZXT Alpha Black Steel | AMD Phenom II X4 3.2 Ghz | 2 PNY 9600GT in SLI | 2 x 2 GB Ram | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650w |

User Info: SythasVC

SythasVC
6 years ago#16
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: RoughNTumble

RoughNTumble
6 years ago#17
Maybe this will encourage SE to work harder improving the game.
Grandparents dead - please no jokes
FFXIV - Lindblum - Johnny Bones

User Info: Vorone

Vorone
6 years ago#18
That review is lower than even I expected and I absolutely hate the game. It makes the post I made that got the mod hammer, look positive. All I said was the game is horrible, like a bad FFXI and that it would get a 5-6 review and would be dropped within the next year or 2. But dang 4 out of 10, OUCH!
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ A NEW LEVEL OF
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ CONFIDENCE AND POWER!

User Info: ahtze

ahtze
6 years ago#19
I know this is going to be a great game in the next 6 months to a year, but I am somewhat upset by how broken this game is at the moment.
-------------------------------

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

User Info: JonnyBigBoss

JonnyBigBoss
6 years ago#20
That's the score I gave it. Well-deserved.
www.jleack.blogspot.com
www.playstationlifestyle.net
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. Gamespot review.......WOW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Original versionAsmodeioss13/19 7:44PM