The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do I equip/use the shield?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. How do I equip/use the shield?

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
5 years ago#1
Okay, i'm in Faron Woods and there are these bush creatures shooting rocks at me and i need to have the shield equipped to deflect the rocks back at them so I can kill them. I received the shield from the instructor free and it hasn't broken yet. I heard that you use the nunchuck to raise the shield and I thought that your shield automatically got equipped, but apparently that wasn't the case as when i raised the nunchuck, the shield didn't get raised too.

What do I do? How do i do this? i wasn't paying attention in the beginning of the game when they told me how to use and equip the shield.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
5 years ago#2
Push *and hold* the minus button. Point at the shield. Release the minus button.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: neonick

neonick
5 years ago#3
Press and hold the - button and point to your shield (if you bought one) and let go of the - to select it. To remove/equip it after that, just tap the - button after you set it to that button.
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller

User Info: TeridKane

TeridKane
5 years ago#4
Hold the minus button then point at the shield in the selection.
Tri-Edge Post
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  3. How do I equip/use the shield?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived