desert dragon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
5 years ago#1
trying to get the last piece of the song but cant locate the dragon in the desert, the lightening dragon i believe. is he in the temple or where might i find him

User Info: hamargentwar

hamargentwar
5 years ago#2
Go back into the Lanayru Caves.

User Info: tigg06

tigg06
5 years ago#3
i think im sleep deprived but i dont remember how to get to the caves. know i came out on the cart at teh temple of time, but cant reenter that way

User Info: nintendogeek01

nintendogeek01
5 years ago#4
When you first got the clawshots and entered some caves you remember seeing a goron picking at the wall right? Those caves should take you straight to the dragon.
"If he pulls a dragon out of his ass I'm leaving!" - Varric, Dragon Age II, Legacy

User Info: Microwave_Oven

Microwave_Oven
5 years ago#5
From the sky land at the very first statue of lanayru. There should be a goron there who says:
"I dug out a small passage but I can't fit in it"

Clawshot up to where the goron is and follow that path down to a canyon where you have to clawshot to get through it. On the other side is the lanayru cave and the small passage is to your left.
GT: Thumtac
I am the sole voice of reason

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived