Tadtone glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
5 years ago#1
i only need one more tadtone and it's a yellow rouge one. the problem is that it's stuck underneath the lily pad. i tried doing the swim dash towards it but it won't come near me. i also swim dashed near it, used the whip to try to flip the pad over, swim dash upwards and land on the pad but none of that works.

am i screwed?
You want to be accepted by society, but you can't even accept yourself.
- M

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
5 years ago#2
I got stuck on this for a while, too
what you're supposed to do is flip over the lilipad. stand on the pad and look up to the tree. there's a convenient ledge to jump off of. just walk up the tree and jump
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 6, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 7, XII: 9

User Info: clivo100

clivo100
5 years ago#3
Jump on it from the top of the big tree above.
Xbox 360 GT: evilc100

IAznDragonI Yan
5 years ago#4
i just found it before checking my topic. thanks anyways. damn, i thought it would have been a glitch where i couldn't continue. 47 hours into the game. i did not waste my time just to get glitched on
- M

User Info: megamanxfanatic

megamanxfanatic
5 years ago#5
I forget what it is you do exactly (bizarre, I only did it a few hours ago) but I believe there is a trigger on or near the tree that'll spawn a few Clawshot targets to float on by. you should end up on the platform above the lilypad, at which point you'll flip the pad over, making the tadtone available.

Sorry I can't be more exact, but do try investigating around the central tree.

User Info: mario_gamer

mario_gamer
5 years ago#6
How can you have not finished 47 hours in?
It's sad that "There are no good games coming out this month" is almost never wrong.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/jjj1ddd2sss3/sig3.jpg

User Info: imasexywoman

imasexywoman
5 years ago#7
LOLOLOLOL

these kinds of topics ALWAYS make me laugh. "I can't figure out what to do in this game... MUST BE A GLITCH!"

IAznDragonI Yan
5 years ago#8

How can you have not finished 47 hours in?

i was exploring, A LOT. you know, finding heart pieces, goddess stones, goddess chests, quests, etc.

also, you'd be frustrated too if you thought the final tadtone wasn't reachable because it was "stuck" under a lily pad. -_-
- M

User Info: mario_gamer

mario_gamer
5 years ago#9
It isn't like it's the first lily pad you flip though, a fair amount of the water temple depended on it.
It's sad that "There are no good games coming out this month" is almost never wrong.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/jjj1ddd2sss3/sig3.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived