Top 3 Zelda Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: e503life

e503life
4 years ago#1
I have not yet played Skyward Sword. But I totally will soon. Quick Question: Is it as good as the other 3d Zelda's? ex. Ocarina of Time, Majoras mask, etc

What are in your opinion the top 3 Zelda games? and explain why you chose number 1.
Here's mine

1.Twilight Princess
2.Ocarina of Time
3.Windwaker

I choose twilight princess because I had bought the Wii only for Zelda and I really really enjoyed it. I logged about 300 hours into the game. It really reminded me of my childhood in Ocarina of time.

I love hearing opinions. Please, share yours!

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#2
1. TP
2. WW
3. OoT

Mine is similar, but with WW above OoT due to its better atmosphere and soundtrack
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

e503life
4 years ago#3
Yeah I deffinetly enjoy the classic OoT's atmosphere. really nostalgic.

User Info: snae99

snae99
4 years ago#4
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Wind Waker

As for Skyward Sword, I don't think it's as good as the other 3D Zelda's but it's still a fantastic game. Play it.
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Natural Selection 2, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Halo 4, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Nintendoland

e503life
4 years ago#5
I will get on that! My cousins letting me borrow her wii and the game! haha problem solved.

User Info: gamecube101

gamecube101
4 years ago#6
Adventure of Link
Link to the Past
Wind Waker

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
4 years ago#7
1: Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword

I can't decide between those two. Skyward is just so much fun and when it comes to "Who is the better Main Villain?", Skyward definitely wins with Ghirahim. Because Zant was just a joke towards the end.
But I also loved the art for Twilight and the dungeons and bosses. I never played the Wii version and I don't want to... so I can't say if TP's motion control was better, although I heard it wasn't.

2: Wind Waker

Sailing was boring, the Triforce of Courage collecting was boring, but it was still a very fun game. I don't think I ever did a 100% run on this, although I am currently stopping plot advancement to get a ton of Figurines done.

3: Ocarina of Time

I'm only putting this here cause I don't like Majora's Mask that much.
Otherwise, it wouldn't be on the list. The controls are clunky, the dungeons... urgh, Forest dungeon has really annoyed me and I haven't even gotten to the Water dungeon yet. I am about to... I am so tempted to skip over the last dungeons and just cheat the medaillons into my inventory.

C-A
Cloud and Sephiroth - battling each other since '97 for your amusement
Give it a rest already!

User Info: UltraCantaloupe

UltraCantaloupe
4 years ago#8
1: TP
2: OoT
3: MM

Yep.
Hey, thanks for reading this! It took me a while to type it out.

User Info: Mario_Bro64

Mario_Bro64
4 years ago#9
1: Skyward sword
2: TP
3: Windwaker
Karate Kick

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#10
1. Majora's Mask

2. Oracle of Ages/Seasons

3. Minish Cap

It entirely depends on my mood, although MM always gets first.
At the moment, I say the Oracles and Minish Cap get second and third.
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived