Is This Game Good...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChibiStewie

ChibiStewie
7 years ago#1

Reviews Are Up And Down,And Its Board Seems Pretty Much Dead.....

User Info: Gilgadood

Gilgadood
7 years ago#2
well i think its a good game, i havent noticed any flaws. Its more of a pick up and play game, probably should have been a little less costly, but it has a lot of maps so it makes sense that it cost more than the ps3 version imo.
Your papers are forfeit to me!

User Info: xtremeduel

xtremeduel
7 years ago#3
I say there's a giant problem with people over using the warrior. It makes everything unfair. His charged attack is godly which makes the game unfair if the warrior just charges all the time.

User Info: Princess_Ronnie

Princess_Ronnie
7 years ago#4
I actually liked this game. It's more than just rescuing the princess, playing a soccer, game or elimination. Along with those mini games, you also get other new missions. True the PS3 does have more options in customizing your character etc, and not to mention the DLC just came out giving you the ninja, pirate, and giant. I got mine for 10 dollars at walmart and it was really worth it.
<3Engaged to VandorLee<3
PSN: orev1987.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived