Wonder if there will be interesting unlocks, like stealth camo or the bandana.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Wonder if there will be interesting unlocks, like stealth camo or the bandana.

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
4 years ago#1
Both have been in MG games practically forever. Hope they continue the tradition....as well as some other interesting unlocks of course.

I would be willing to bet there will be one that will make it so your Blade Mode guage does not decrease.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
4 years ago#2
Probably no bandanna. Most likely stealth camo though.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades
4 years ago#3
I would bet on it!
I'm a video game nerd. Society doesn't percieve me that way. Here is why: Gym. Shower. Hygiene. Self Respect.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
4 years ago#4
We might get something like the bandanna but not a bandanna (remember the infinity face paint?)
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: TearsfoUniverse

TearsfoUniverse
4 years ago#5
no bandana, just wigs
Did you listen to the conversation...? - X-iiLoopii
nope not really, his face expression while he was doing that, creeped me out. - Lt_Quattro

User Info: DevilKnight

DevilKnight
4 years ago#6
The Bandana would just be like another eye-sash thing.

Seriously though, I really don't think there would be a Bandana like item. Stealth would be a really nice extra, but the only really sensible way to use it would be to restrict it to stealth sections so you're not running around invisible during combat situations; and I'm not sure if they will have thought of that for including it.

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
4 years ago#7
If they have a bandana perhaps it will give infinite Blade Mode rather than infinite ammo.

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
4 years ago#8
Stealth camo is pretty much a given. Ever since MGS its appeared in every game. Trust me, im a professional.
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Wonder if there will be interesting unlocks, like stealth camo or the bandana.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived