Any girls getting this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Any girls getting this game?

User Info: MIssDeviling

MIssDeviling
4 years ago#1
I only recently got into the MGS series thanks to the HD collection that came out a while ago. Won't be able to play #4 'cause I only got a 360 though. I'm really stoked for this game; I loved P*'s Bayonetta. Played MGR's demo and loved it.

Any other girls like the series and plan to get this game?
http://keilis.deviantart.com

User Info: rebelleader13

rebelleader13
4 years ago#2
MIssDeviling posted...
I only recently got into the MGS series thanks to the HD collection that came out a while ago. Won't be able to play #4 'cause I only got a 360 though. I'm really stoked for this game; I loved P*'s Bayonetta. Played MGR's demo and loved it.

Any other girls like the series and plan to get this game?

no my girlfriend doesn't like video games :(
A leader is always a work in progress.

User Info: Miku_369

Miku_369
4 years ago#3
Right here.

You can even read my topic about me pre-ordering the game.
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
(message deleted)

User Info: Dominus_1

Dominus_1
4 years ago#5
I'd be interested to know how many females liked Bayonetta. Seemed like a lot of women liked the DMC series... (i think)

User Info: skytrot

skytrot
4 years ago#6
BilI_Rizer posted...
Girls don't play games. Especially good ones.

Wow. Seriously...

User Info: dorkmode

dorkmode
4 years ago#7
skytrot posted...
BilI_Rizer posted...

Wow. Seriously...

I was preparing an argument against sexism...and than I realised I have seen absolutely nothing in my personal life experience that proves him wrong.

Dang...
Duh! Winning!

User Info: Dominus_1

Dominus_1
4 years ago#8
dorkmode posted...
skytrot posted...
BilI_Rizer posted...

Wow. Seriously...

I was preparing an argument against sexism...and than I realised I have seen absolutely nothing in my personal life experience that proves him wrong.

Dang...

Well its rarer to see women play "these" type of games aka H&S's unless they are fans of the aesthetics in addition to the gameplay (and usually are anime fans). It seems a lot of women play League of Legends more so than any other game but LOL is pretty....boring...

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
4 years ago#9
.......sometimes I feel quite shamed by others who share my gender. Please don't think badly about all of us please. I for one know that there are women out there who enjoy games like this (know one personally....sadly already taken).

So please, my fellow gentlemen (if that is not too strong a word) let us not embarrass ourselves further.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Any girls getting this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived