How bad do you want MGRR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. How bad do you want MGRR?

User Info: YumeOMiru

YumeOMiru
4 years ago#1
Answer the question, how bad do you want MGRR?

Im willing to trade my recently acquired A+ essay on why being alive involves nothing more than 99.9% suffering, yet life its still worth living.

You?

Oh and my last Ben & Jerry half baked cookie ice cream.
Having a dream is essential to live.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#2
Half of my cat.

I am dying to play as MGS4 Raiden.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: devak108

devak108
4 years ago#3
I would punch a baby in the face if I could get the full version today.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades
4 years ago#4
Bad enough to use Gamefaqs.com!
chillin until next tuesday

User Info: ShreddyBobby

ShreddyBobby
4 years ago#5
I'd wear a GFAQs shirt.

User Info: EminentFate

EminentFate
4 years ago#6
Bad enough to have a Metal Gear marathon during my one week break from college to refresh myself on the overarching plot.

And to prepare my anus ofc.
Every time you make a Gabe Newell fat joke, he delays Half Life 2: Episode 3 an extra month.

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
4 years ago#7
The only thing that stands in my way is my unfinished report on a Military Crisis Management Operation.

Ironically, the deadline for the report is the same as Rising's release date. Talk about mixed feelings.
Days left in Service: 0 / 9 days and Rising
What do you think, Jack?

User Info: juuinmadara

juuinmadara
4 years ago#8
I'd give all my Japanese games (~30), my unused Tales of Xillia limited edition (LE) PS3, my slightly used FF XIII-2 LE PS3, my slightly used MGS Peace Walker LE PSP, my four unused Japanese Fire Emblem LE 3DS, my slightly used MGS3 LE 3DS all my unopened, authentic cast-off figures (~15), all my financial assets (~$4000 in the bank and ~$10000 in stocks), all my spare organs, and my life to use as KojiPro and P* please, to have my pre-ordered MGR LE bundles right now.
Basically everything.

User Info: acetrain736

acetrain736
4 years ago#9
ShreddyBobby posted...
I'd wear a GFAQs shirt.
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........

User Info: Mitsumanic

Mitsumanic
4 years ago#10
I am an artist working on a ten-piece series by May, so having more work is essential.

I would burn my most recent painting for it, that is how bad I want it.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. How bad do you want MGRR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived