How bad do you want MGRR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. How bad do you want MGRR?

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
4 years ago#11
Funny you ask because I was told it's less than 10 days to release and my response was "huh...I didn't even notice".

User Info: sephiroth068

sephiroth068
4 years ago#12
I would kill TC for it lolz....
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)

User Info: devak108

devak108
4 years ago#13
acetrain736 posted...
ShreddyBobby posted...
I'd wear a GFAQs shirt.

Woah, woah.. I dunno if I'd go that far to be honest.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades
4 years ago#14
YumeOMiru posted...
Answer the question, how bad do you want MGRR?

I´m willing to trade my recently acquired A+ essay on why being alive involves nothing more than 99.9% suffering, yet life it´s still worth living.

You?

Oh and my last Ben & Jerry half baked cookie ice cream.

Life is not 99% suffering unless you are starving in a war-torn 3rd world country. Or paraplegic. Or waiting for MGRR to come out.
Quit telling people to grow up, until you stop collecting toys and playing video games. -_-

User Info: YamatoShogun

YamatoShogun
4 years ago#15
Im buying 2 versions because I can't wait for the limited edition ordered online that will probably arrive in a day or two after release, and a gamestop preorder I will pickup on launch day. I probably should have just paid for the expensive delivery method, but then I would miss out on the gray fox and artbook bonus from gamestop.... Yeah I want this game bad!

User Info: Sonicman2x

Sonicman2x
4 years ago#16
i have an important med school exam on feb 25th, so i won't be able to play it until after that. but i am losing my bladder just waiting for the soundtrack.
having said that, i would give my legs to have it. and that's JUST for the soundtrack. don't even get me started on the game.

User Info: Sonicman2x

Sonicman2x
4 years ago#17
^aka, i want rules of nature to have its way with me.

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
4 years ago#18
devak108 posted...
acetrain736 posted...
ShreddyBobby posted...
I'd wear a GFAQs shirt.

Woah, woah.. I dunno if I'd go that far to be honest.

Haha, goodbye social life
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi

User Info: Shui Gor

Shui Gor
4 years ago#19
not too bad; i'm still trying to finish off ni no kuni, and colonial marines is coming out tuesday, so i'll be preoccupied until MGR:R launches. this is definitely worth a day one purchase
"Epic Meal Time showing you how to make a REAL salad.....**** your lettuce."
3DS Friend Code: 5241-1905-4583

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
4 years ago#20
ShreddyBobby posted...
I'd wear a GFAQs shirt.
I will never change this sig until IOI releases Freedom Fighters 2!
-First started 9-20-2009
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. How bad do you want MGRR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived