I just called up GameStop to cancel my preorder. A 5 hour long HNS is pathetic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I just called up GameStop to cancel my preorder. A 5 hour long HNS is pathetic.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#11
I dont mind to be honest, i prefer a short but awesome game than a snorefest of 100 hours like skyrim =\
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: Iamthekuzalol

Iamthekuzalol
4 years ago#12
Sorry if i am too frank, but i doubt TC even has the money to preorder anything. Lol.

User Info: RichterB17

RichterB17
4 years ago#13
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Sorry if i am too frank, but i doubt TC even has the money to preorder anything. Lol.

I doubt he even has a life if he is this much of an attention whore.
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#14
Why is everyone being so defensive? It's not that big a deal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4

User Info: JPshake

JPshake
4 years ago#15
MGRRevengeance posted...
You guys, Platinums games never end with a screen like that. That just looks poorly done. It's the end of the chapter and it has the current stats.

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a chapter? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)

User Info: DullahansXMark

DullahansXMark
4 years ago#16
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...
You guys, Platinums games never end with a screen like that. That just looks poorly done. It's the end of the chapter and it has the current stats.

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a mission? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

Given that the guy died almost 60 times and had to return to the title screen 5 times (and all this was on Normal, by the way), I think it's safe to say, yes, it really took him over 5 hours to complete the first Act.

The average playthrough was cited to be about 2 hours per Act. Which would add up to 14 hours. Which 5.5 hours doesn't even come close to.

User Info: MGRRevengeance

MGRRevengeance
4 years ago#17
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a chapter? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

It is possible that it just adds onto the time when each chapter finishes. That can be chapter 3 for all we know and it shows the stats throughout the 3 chapters combined.

User Info: JPshake

JPshake
4 years ago#18
DullahansXMark posted...
JPshake posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...

Are you sure? I haven't seen the pic yet but from what I've read is that it shows the guy completed it in 5 hours. So it took 5 hours to complete a mission? Or he could have been playing on the hardest difficulty?

Given that the guy died almost 60 times and had to return to the title screen 5 times (and all this was on Normal, by the way), I think it's safe to say, yes, it really took him over 5 hours to complete the first Act.

The average playthrough was cited to be about 2 hours per Act. Which would add up to 14 hours. Which 5.5 hours doesn't even come close to.

Nice, i was fine with 5 hours, but considering the last good H&S game I played was DMC3 this being longer would only make my preorder all the more worth it.
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)

User Info: KneelBeforeLoki

KneelBeforeLoki
4 years ago#19
I feel like this is a stupid question, but what exactly is HNS?
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Peace Walker), Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Wii U), Red Steel 2, Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#20
MGRRevengeance posted...
Funny because that's not the final game screen.

Also, EVERY action game can be short when it doesn't involve tons of cutscenes.

I tore Bayo down to under 5 hours. I still enjoyed every second of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I just called up GameStop to cancel my preorder. A 5 hour long HNS is pathetic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived