Best part of the game... *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Best part of the game... *SPOILERS*

User Info: haitokuku

haitokuku
3 years ago#31
Codec with Sunny.
"Rode gonna kill me"

User Info: haitokuku

haitokuku
3 years ago#32
haitokuku posted...
Codec with Sunny.
"Rode gonna kill me"

I mean Rose.

User Info: Swordust

Swordust
3 years ago#33
Nanomachines, son!

Nothing like Kojipro making fun of their own writing.

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
3 years ago#34
Could someone explain the USB reference? It may be so obvious and I'm thinking too hard.
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Sly 4, Persona 3 Portable, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

User Info: KMAnsem

KMAnsem
3 years ago#35
Could someone explain the USB reference? It may be so obvious and I'm thinking too hard.

Raiden tries to stick a USB cable into a Dwarf Gekko, but it won't go in because he has it upside-down. He flips the cable over, and it works.

It's just kind of a subtle, funny "oh, man, I've done that so many times!" kind of thing.
"I once got a spam email entitled 'SIX STEPS TO A GREAT CAREER.' I was really disappointed when it wasn't an ad for revolvers." - todaystomsawyer

User Info: Swordust

Swordust
3 years ago#36
KMAnsem posted...

Raiden tries to stick a USB cable into a Dwarf Gekko, but it won't go in because he has it upside-down. He flips the cable over, and it works.

It's just kind of a subtle, funny "oh, man, I've done that so many times!" kind of thing.

Wasn't it Raiden controlling a Dwarf Gekko, trying to insert a USB cable, or did I miss a scene?

User Info: Gamesmaster100

Gamesmaster100
3 years ago#37
Does have some really funny moments in the cutscenes, especially towards the end. I thought the guy reading that magazine at the end that I think had Haruhi on the back of it and you start hearing inside his head "Oh Hikari-chan so Kawaii".

User Info: CaptMurderface

CaptMurderface
3 years ago#38
You need to take a DOOMP.

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
3 years ago#39
Gamesmaster100 posted...
Does have some really funny moments in the cutscenes, especially towards the end. I thought the guy reading that magazine at the end that I think had Haruhi on the back of it and you start hearing inside his head "Oh Hikari-chan so Kawaii".

I loved the part BladeWolf comes up to the window and the guy has to pull a picture of Raiden right next to it to confirm if it's Raiden or not
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie

User Info: vgman94

vgman94
3 years ago#40
Zegima posted...
For me it was when Raiden and Wolf was in the Jet.

Raiden: Ready for countdown.

Sunny: No time for that, Ignition!

Raiden and Wolf *Closes face mask*

Put your sig between Sunny's line and when Raiden+Wolf close their masks and you have awesomeness.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Best part of the game... *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived