I'm like obsessed with "it has to be this way"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I'm like obsessed with "it has to be this way"

User Info: DrunkBeardGuy

DrunkBeardGuy
4 years ago#21
The soundtrack is probably the most well done in a H&S game I've ever seen. They're important to the characters and story, while being badass to get the hype up for fights. If you don't feel like kicking ass when the music starts, might want to check your pulse.

It's ridiculously good, not a bad song in this game.
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
4 years ago#22
Great... It's playing in my head now... Again.

It's also one of the songs I play during Jetpack joyride...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)

User Info: Banjo2553

Banjo2553
4 years ago#23
Yeah, it's an awesome theme. And actually...the singer and style of music reminds me a lot of a rock band I used to listen to. I guess it was a little obscure, but a lot of their songs were video-game-inspired. Not chiptune most of the time like Anamanaguchi though. I just can't remember the name of that band.
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz

User Info: vgman94

vgman94
4 years ago#24
I play half the songs of the OST everyday on YouTube and catch myself singing half the songs pretty often in normal day-to-day circumstances. Stains of Time and Red Sun, as well as Collective Consciousness and I'm My Own Master Now, And of course It Has To Be This Way.

User Info: Eurologic

Eurologic
4 years ago#25
Video games shouldve been using pseudo Heavy Metal tracks long ago. Although its not exactly heavy metal - more POP metal than anything.
I wanna see Rocco take on the Olsen twins.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I'm like obsessed with "it has to be this way"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived