Game is to short [spoilers inside]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Game is to short [spoilers inside]

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
4 years ago#1
Seriously, I started the game on hard mode right away, and still finished the game within 8 hours. The only two bosses that were hard in this game were Monsoon and Armstrong, yet if you block/parry at right time they were a breeze. Sam was disappointing, cause I expected him to be atleast stronger then Monsoon.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
4 years ago#2
hamstergeval posted...
Seriously, I started the game on hard mode right away, and still finished the game within 8 hours. The only two bosses that were hard in this game were Monsoon and Armstrong, yet if you block/parry at right time they were a breeze. Sam was disappointing, cause I expected him to be atleast stronger then Monsoon.

8 hours for a Hack N' Slash game is short for you? If it were longer, people would say that all the levels were tedious and repetitive. It can't have the length of a Final Fantasy game.
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
4 years ago#3
I agree with Emi, Castlevania Lord of Shadows anyone?
PSN: Vesperas
CEO of Fierce Uprising <3 Dejoule

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
4 years ago#4
I preferred that it was a bit longer though. If hard mode took less then 8 hours on a first playthrough, imagine how you blast through easy and normal mode.

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
4 years ago#5
lolhardmode
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 10 days
Let's dance.

User Info: hungluo1989

hungluo1989
4 years ago#6
I agree. It is short. After the sundowner boss fight the chapters felt extremely condensed. Sam was an easy boss fight for me. I would have liked more levels with the use of ninja run and maybe one extra city. Playing in Denver twice kinda disappointed because they could have replaced it with a new area. I love the game and beat it multiple times but I wish they could have made it about 2-3 chapters longer and it would have been perfect.

User Info: D3NZ1987

D3NZ1987
4 years ago#7
Vesperas posted...
I agree with Emi, Castlevania Lord of Shadows anyone?

Lords of Shadow? Yes?
Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Game is to short [spoilers inside]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived