The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Raiden x Armstrong ftw

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DusterxLucasFTW

DusterxLucasFTW
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6eKDkhirXQ

8:30
Hes black. Black people are like Lizards. They can grow back there lost pride. -FinalCountDownn

User Info: SugarBoogers

SugarBoogers
4 years ago#2
I showed my sister this scene yesterday and she wouldn't stop screaming "HOYAY". She reads too much TvTropes.

I wasn't sure how to explain to her how the scene was nothing compared to most of the homoerotic moments in the series.
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards

User Info: MisterVanitas

MisterVanitas
3 years ago#3
Yeah... That scene's barely even a blip on the series' well-worn Homoeroticism Radar.
"You see, Kaidan doesn't level up, he just stops holding back." --andy12handy

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
3 years ago#4
ASS
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Let's dance.

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
3 years ago#5
That blatant shot of Armstrong's ass is one the most hilarious and awkward moments of the game.
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#6
Gencoil posted...
That blatant shot of Armstrong's ass is one the most hilarious and awkward moments of the game.

This
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived