I still think some of the bosses in this game aren't really that great (spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I still think some of the bosses in this game aren't really that great (spoiler)

User Info: NetherTraitor0

NetherTraitor0
4 years ago#11
Ray: Fun as sin.
DLC: The same but with Sam, so worse IMO.

LQ-84i: Fun as well.
DLC: Same as Ray DLC.

Mistral: Fun, but I hate it when bosses rely on common enemies to assist (I call it Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles syndrome).

GRAD: Never faced the double fight so I can't judge.

Monsoon: Feel raw and beast-like to me, so I love it.

Sundowner: FF:CC syndrome comes back with a vengeance, but other than that fun, his theme rocks too, but every song in the game rocks.

Sam: Equal terms rival showdown... My favorite kind of boss fight other than a final boss fight. So I like this one.

Excelsus: Moves are difficult to dodge, but It's still enjoyable (Curse that FF:CC syndrome though).

Senator: Best final boss fight of all time IMO! Every round of it was awesome.
DLC: Haley's Haymaker (the rocket dash punch) is a pain, but other than that he's horrendous.

Khamsin: Awesome, shame the song lyrics don't kick in until the QTE.
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World fan for eternity!
Don't like it? #dealwithit
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. I still think some of the bosses in this game aren't really that great (spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived