Kojima meeting with Kamiya

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Kojima meeting with Kamiya

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
3 years ago#1
So apparently Kojima visited Platinum and had lunch with kamiya....

MGR2 anyone?!

User Info: jurrian91

jurrian91
3 years ago#2
You forgot this:

http://abload.de/img/2014-06-2601_01_49-twskj9v.png
Magnetic force, Jack!
Nature's force!

User Info: Shininglinks

Shininglinks
3 years ago#3
We can only hope. I'd love a sequel personally but I'm sadly not going to hold my breath.
PSN: Faithlesslegend.

User Info: Pinochet89

Pinochet89
3 years ago#4
darkslayer001 posted...
So apparently Kojima visited Platinum and had lunch with kamiya....

MGR2 anyone?!

I really hope so!

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
3 years ago#5
Shininglinks posted...
We can only hope. I'd love a sequel personally but I'm sadly not going to hold my breath.

You better not. It would be a terrible thing to suffocate before the game comes out.
Current rank: Cpl. / Exp. required for promotion: 7 days
Caballeros.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
3 years ago#6
Shininglinks posted...

From the horses mouth:
Kojima posted...
"As far as [Metal Gear] Rising 2 is concerned, I really do have that in my mind, and I want to make it," Kojima explained. "And if we do make it, it would definitely be with Platinum. I don’t think anyone else could do it

http://spong.com/article/29051/Kojima-I-Want-to-Make-Metal-Gear-Rising-2-with-Platinum

Plus, Konami had a survey asking what people wanted for the MGR2 a while back, so a sequel is guaranteed. At the very least we can expect an official announcement or teaser at the TGS.
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
3 years ago#7
gamestop27 posted...
Shininglinks posted...

From the horses mouth:
Kojima posted...
"As far as [Metal Gear] Rising 2 is concerned, I really do have that in my mind, and I want to make it," Kojima explained. "And if we do make it, it would definitely be with Platinum. I don’t think anyone else could do it

http://spong.com/article/29051/Kojima-I-Want-to-Make-Metal-Gear-Rising-2-with-Platinum

Plus, Konami had a survey asking what people wanted for the MGR2 a while back, so a sequel is guaranteed. At the very least we can expect an official announcement or teaser at the TGS.

That seems really early considering this meeting. I think they are just talking over it or just started the development. I think they might announce it TGS 2015 or if they have already started working on the sequel then E3 2015

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
3 years ago#8
Yes please : D

User Info: Shininglinks

Shininglinks
3 years ago#9
gamestop27 posted...
Shininglinks posted...

From the horses mouth:
Kojima posted...

Meh, I just have a bad feeling something will be severely messed up with the sequel. Platinum do have a fairly track record, but Kojima is starting to make me wonder. Interesting read though, thanks for the link!
PSN: Faithlesslegend.

User Info: GunmaN1905

GunmaN1905
3 years ago#10
I will be hugely disappointed if it's not set between MGS2 and 4. That's the only part of the timeline we'll be missing after TPP comes out.
PSN: GunmaN1905
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Kojima meeting with Kamiya

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived