Kojima meeting with Kamiya

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Kojima meeting with Kamiya

User Info: dsagent7

dsagent7
2 years ago#61
Suddenly, Sundowner gets his own game,
This is not a signature

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
2 years ago#62
And it'll be about running away from enemies.
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer

User Info: PT_Piranha

PT_Piranha
2 years ago#63
And there are power-ups you can grab that provide temporary force fields and he can should, "I'M F---ING INVINCIBLE!" every single time.

More to the point, count me in. Kojima wants it, fans want it. "America's wanted this sequel for a long time." as an Armstrong parody once said. I agree, I think it's going to happen at some point.

I also hope that it moves forward with the series, let Raiden guide the Metal Gear universe into a new era. I'd like to see some Revengeance characters return (specifically Wolf and Doktor).

Rising was one of the games that's gotten into my head more than a lot of others. Only other one in recent memory that compares is when I played MadWorld the previous year. (I guess Platinum has some effect on me?) I couldn't stop thinking about for a time, from late December to mid-April. I am so in support of a sequel.
"Eat sardines to power up, dawg."
<<Real men set to 10 posts per page>>

User Info: SolidDBZ

SolidDBZ
2 years ago#64
I hope it's even further in the future. This is a high tech game, further into the future = better tech.
Metal Gear!?

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
2 years ago#65
gamestop27 posted...
And it'll be about running away from enemies.

Heh, so true.

Sundowner was a coward, he doesn't deserve his own game. ;)
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
2 years ago#66
Earlier in the thread we were discussing the size of Platinum Games and I found this video in their youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiSlUyjD_ZM&list=PL9CV6KqPqnpDggR1Nu42UXAJT4MLFbtut

In the first few seconds you'll see everyone.
PSN- Sratos0027
DD: DA Pawn: Hilda- Level 200 Sorcerer
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Kojima meeting with Kamiya

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived