Champions Road

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bboard17

bboard17
8 years ago#1

Hey guys i just bought the game and started playing champions road. In the previous versions it asked us about the lenght of the match but this year it didnt give any option to choose. Does anyone know about this. The matches i play now are 10 minutes but i want to play them for 5 minutes. Please help if you have the same problem or if you know something about.

User Info: themanlegg

themanlegg
8 years ago#2

I'm not sure about 2008, but in 2009 in didn't give you an option for the length of the match either. You can only play a 10 minute game

bboard17
8 years ago#3

I know i had 2009 it gave you an option to choose but in 2010 it doesnt it just started as 10 min. Does anyone know about this that can help me??

User Info: so2221

so2221
8 years ago#4
have you checked on settings(in champions road)?

I think I remember they said something about changing settings if tyou didnt like them, there.
---

bboard17
8 years ago#5

yeah i checked the settings. The only thing i can change is the difficulty level.

User Info: jimmykusa

jimmykusa
8 years ago#6
you've never been able to change the time limit in champion's road in any of the previous games, only the difficulty. You can only change the time limit in match mode.

bboard17
8 years ago#7

Yeah i know that im talking about choosing the time in the beggining. in all the other versions you could choose the lenght at the start but this year it just automatically started as 10 min does anyone has the same problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived