Will people please stop cutting out!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Will people please stop cutting out!!

User Info: Debon84

Debon84
8 years ago#1
Honestly.. I'm sick and tired of this crap.. I've played like 11 games and yet my record is still 2-0-0, why? because people who I crush keep on cutting out on the games... I wouldn't normally care if they cut out of the games if the win would still be registered. but unfortunately Kanomi has not addressed that issue. so to people who cut out of games.. you kno who you are.. if you suck!! don't come on line... and when you see the user name "Kaos Blaye" and know your not an elite player. don't waste mine and your time by going into a game with me!!

this is probably a waste of time itself since these people are prob not on these boards but..aww well

User Info: insomnia22

insomnia22
8 years ago#2

Yeah I have had quite a few do the same.

I am online right now if your around. I'll play ya :)

Debon84
8 years ago#3
insomnia22, what times are you usually on man.. mabe if I strat to keep track of when players are on.. I'll begin to pick up some good games.

User Info: insomnia22

insomnia22
8 years ago#4
I usually don't play at the same time because no one is on lol.

Debon84
8 years ago#5
I'm on right now if you wanna play whats your code? oh and a shout out to the dude I just played three times in a row just a while ago.. Yoto I think his name was, if you read this. Great matches man!! that was awesome!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Will people please stop cutting out!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived