Kaos Blaye: You have been defeated!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Kaos Blaye: You have been defeated!

User Info: Duke835

Duke835
8 years ago#1
Seriously though, that was a good game. I thought you had me, but my little stroke of genius in bringing on VDV as an AM and switching to the 4-3-3 with Ronaldo and Kaka moved up top ended up working. To make a great story short, the supersub VDV comes in and scores the game tying goal, and then proceeds to bury game winning goals to deliver your first loss and a huge win for me. Simply epic!

I thought I had you in the first game as well, but that was pretty brilliant of you to get those two goals at the very end, to finish the match in a draw. I admit I was pretty pissed that you got those off of me, but it was a good first game as well, nonetheless.

So that means that I still hold an undefeated record now with 4 wins 3 draws and 0 losses. It doesn't seem that spectacular, but I should have WAY more wins, but everyone I play always quits because I'm usually blowing them out by 3 or 4 goals by the end and they just can't take a loss to their record where there isn't even a ranking system, but whatever as long as I stay undefeated for now I'm fine.

Anyways I just wanted to say good game to you Kaos Blaye, and next time we meet I just may have to get a My Team developed because that My Team you were using was unreal and more talented than any normal team in the game like I was using!

User Info: Debon84

Debon84
8 years ago#2
Yes I was.... and it seems to be turning into the begining of something of a streak of terrible luck for me. This Morning I played Tommy from China.. now I had a bad idea about this.. as you kno, my fear of lags.. but I played him.... It was a nightmare!! no offence to Tommy, by playing with him he seems to have some skills, but I've never experience this terrible of a lag since PES 08!! he leterally teleported into my goal!! even though every fiber of my being wanted to cut the game.. I stayed and took a 1-6 beating! cause cutting is wrong.. in any situation. Anyways. you kno about me and redemption already. I knew I could beat him.. even with lag, so I accepted his Rematch request and was in the proccess of getting my redemption... when he cut on me!!!! bastard.. I'm definately pissed!!

Debon84
8 years ago#3
anyways. enough of my ranting... I'll never complain about any of the seemingly small "Lag jumps" in our games again!! when do you think you might be on again?

Duke835
8 years ago#4
Sorry about that other match against the Tommy guy. I encountered many of those guys against in PES 2009, and it was one of the most frustrating things to deal with.

I'll probably be on later tonight, but I can't give an exact time. I'm trying to build up "My Team" now so that I can have a superpower to use as well!

Debon84
8 years ago#5
Awesome... I would love to face you with your my team!! that would be an awesome game!! after more people have began to use there "my teams" I'm gonna start another thread to talk about their best player and what his parameters and stats are like, highlights/memorable goals he may have scored in his wfc match career.. and maybe even have nominations for a srt of.. "Mii Hall of Fame" its a long shot, but we'll see

Debon84
8 years ago#6
Hey steve if your reading this I'm on right now and can see your in a game.... gimmie a heads up if you wanna play

Duke835
8 years ago#7
Sorry man, I just missed you I think. When I first got on I saw you, but I think you were in a match so I played some random opponent and then we kept rematching each other so by the time I was free I guess you were gone. But don't worry you'll get your rematch soon. And I'm still undefeated, so you'll have your chance to try and spoil my perfect record when you take me on so that you can extract your revenge on me!

Anyways, I'll keep looking for you when I'm on, and hopefully we can get in a couple of games with each other again.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
  3. Kaos Blaye: You have been defeated!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived