computer too easy...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sunywolffie2975

sunywolffie2975
6 years ago#1
i don't know, i have barely played the game, and i am already winning my matches (playing as the US in international cup) against 5 star teams like england on the hardest difficulty by at least 2 goals in 10 minute games... i am disappointed the lack of challenge.

User Info: emmjay101

emmjay101
6 years ago#2
Completely agree. The AI is very stupid; they don't seem to man-mark at all and defenders sometimes inexplicably move away from strikers in the penalty box. The difficulty is one of the biggest flaws of the game, especially if you don't/can't play online.
Muslim Board http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=563727

User Info: sunywolffie2975

sunywolffie2975
6 years ago#3
Truthfully, i really didn't expect it, because i own PES 08 (skipped 09) and PES 08 provided (in my opinion) a strong challenge against the computer... some of the goals i gave up felt cheaper, but all in all the games were more competitive... so i figured i would be challenged by 10... they must have made it easier.

User Info: aristophanes33

aristophanes33
6 years ago#4

It's definitely too easy. Playing Champions Road with a 3.5 star team, the only way it was a challange was trying to win by 5 without allowing a shot on target, and having goals from two different players, and having two of the goals be headers, and have 1 of the goals be scored on the overlap...etc.

User Info: aristophanes33

aristophanes33
6 years ago#5
Also: it's not at all difficult to pick up with, say, Burnley and win the league with 90+ points.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived