Where can I get Magnet Bomb?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Rumble
  3. Where can I get Magnet Bomb?

User Info: ironicles

ironicles
7 years ago#1
Anyone know where to get this? Thanks!

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
7 years ago#2
It might be in the normal c machine provided your poke can learn it. I don't think it would be very high on the scale since it is 2 stars and doesn't do enough damage.
If you are against piracy and hacking, and want to have a forum/chat, come here http://gaph.freeforums.org/portal.php

User Info: mercuryrune

mercuryrune
7 years ago#3
a 2200+ TECHIE Magnezone with Magnetbomb can clear pretty much up to ex 3-1 without any real difficulty. Perhaps discharge or thunder wave for a second move for support would be useful if going that route, but you'd still have to damage-rope the bosses if you don't want time to run out.

User Info: Rising Chaos

Rising Chaos
7 years ago#4
More like Thunder for power. Magnet Bomb does a good enough job keeping everything the hell away from you already and you need a power move to support it, it simply does too little damage on its own, Techie or not. (And Techie is just the low-rent version of Punchy anyway.) It can "damage rope" pretty well with its triple knockback, though.
"Pokey and the man."
Quote for PKMN Pearl, AW:DoR, Brawl FCs.

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
7 years ago#5
Look for a Probopass with it. Better than Magnezones.
PKMN Platinum - FC: 4211 0171 6892 | Name: Kevin
GamerTag: Link2999 | www.powertotheplayers.org < Join :)

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
7 years ago#6
Probopasses can't hit for crap. Magnezones on the other hand are strong, and resist more than Probopass (not that resistances mean much in EX.)
http://www.youtube.com/Zarmwhirl TASes of Yoshi's Island, MegaMan Neo, Kirby Super Star, Turtles in Time, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

User Info: perissodactyl

perissodactyl
7 years ago#7
To answer the original question, I finally managed to get it in the advanced C machine. You may be able to get it at an earlier point but I had no luck.
Diamond Name: Colin
FC:0258 7761 5328

User Info: Brandonsp

Brandonsp
7 years ago#8
Best attacck ever! Play the water stage on either advanced S or EX rank and there is a good chance that one of the magnezone will know magnet bomb
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Rumble
  3. Where can I get Magnet Bomb?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived