The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

whats the best engineer gun ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. whats the best engineer gun ?

User Info: DBROWN9

DBROWN9
5 years ago#1

I really like the M4a1 but its hard to get kills with the recoil. So whats the best engineer gun for each side ?

User Info: Flakcon

Flakcon
5 years ago#2
Currently lovin' the G36C. A-91 is okay.
PSN: theSkarekro BNET: theSkareqro
My SSF4:AE videos http://www.youtube.com/user/theSkarekro

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
5 years ago#3
It really is a matter of personal preference. The Scar-H is popular though I find it's magazine a bit lacking. The SG553 is pretty sweet too
A lie preserved in stained glass doesn't make it more true.

User Info: cither3000

cither3000
5 years ago#4
I loved the SCAR for a little while, but it is really lacking at range and the magazine capacity is low. I am absolutely thrilled with the G36C, don't think I'll ever change it out.
It's probably best to not take me seriously.
This user is FAA certified to fly.

User Info: MajikHaat

MajikHaat
5 years ago#5
Recoil? On the M4A1? What?

User Info: IronMonkey008

IronMonkey008
5 years ago#6
It was the A-91, aside from the obvious scar. But it feels like it's lacking now and just now notticed it's one of the 7.62 guns and since they supposedly all get nerfed/tweaked I'm guessing that is why it doesn't feel right.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
5 years ago#7
I also get the feeling the MP5 will be exceedingly popular
A lie preserved in stained glass doesn't make it more true.

User Info: movableNU

movableNU
5 years ago#8
My favorite is the SG553, but G36 is a close second. Burst-fire M4's pretty good too. I'm just getting into the A91 but I think it's okay so far.
GT: LifelessCar

User Info: Shaymojack

Shaymojack
5 years ago#9

It was the A-91, aside from the obvious scar. But it feels like it's lacking now and just now notticed it's one of the 7.62 guns and since they supposedly all get nerfed/tweaked I'm guessing that is why it doesn't feel right.

They said it was going to be 7.62 weapons, but the patch notes only mention the G3 and SCAR.
I like the A-91 and G36C.
i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz | EVGA Superclocked 570 | ASRock Z68 Extreme3 | 8GB RAM | Samsung 1TB | Corsair 650w | CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer

User Info: Arsic

Arsic
5 years ago#10
I picked up a G36C from a guy I just killed since I just ran out of ammo and I was liking it until it ran out of ammo too. Before that moment it was A91, but I felt it lacked ranged accuracy so I switched to the Scar for the better damage output.
Intel i7 2600K -- Asus P8Z68-V Pro -- 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance -- Zotac GTX 580 -- Corsair Hydro Series H100 -- Corsair Obsidian 650D
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. whats the best engineer gun ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived