cant finish the tutorial

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. cant finish the tutorial

User Info: AmnesiaHaze

AmnesiaHaze
6 years ago#1

im unable to perform jonny cages power combo , i tried to press the combination as shown on screen countless times (Square , X , triangle) but it never works , anyone esle having this poroblem or figured out how to beat the tutorial :D ?

User Info: True_Story_Guy

True_Story_Guy
6 years ago#2
I've completed the tutorial. As I recall, the only problem I had with it is figuring how the "Breakers" worked, which, to my surprise, worked a little differently than "Deception".
I'm so going to enjoy kicking your ass, provided I roll a 4 or better.

AmnesiaHaze
6 years ago#3

im not able to come to that breaker point , cause johhny refuses to make his combo , if there only was a option to play with another character :D

User Info: jewel of open

jewel of open
6 years ago#4
did you change the buttons?
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
6 years ago#5
Try pressing it faster. Or slower. Double check the buttons... don't get stuck in the tutorial. ;)
BLANKA - character piece:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29KHsDn6GmM

User Info: Printo

Printo
6 years ago#6
change the rate at which you punch in the combo. sometimes it has to be faster, other times a little bit slower. its all about timing.
PSN: printo69
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." -Edward Abbey

AmnesiaHaze
6 years ago#7

i use default settings , tried to do the combo button presses many different ways , ihave no problem to perform other even more complicated combos

User Info: Crash_WL

Crash_WL
6 years ago#8
Try to press the buttons as fast and consistently as you can, you don't have to wait for (e.g.) punch A to land so you can hit punch B. I'm not sure if that's the case but I've ruined my combos many times because of that, until I got used to it.

Also, the Breakers point had me wanting to headbutt my TV.

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
6 years ago#9
If its not ocming out then you're pressing it waaay to slowly.
PSN: SygBoss

User Info: erol312006

erol312006
6 years ago#10
lol
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat
  3. cant finish the tutorial

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived