New to the Manager series and I have a couple of questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Manager 10
  3. New to the Manager series and I have a couple of questions

User Info: Dorito_420

Dorito_420
7 years ago#1
I have never tried the Manager games before but it sounds interesting. Before purchasing the game I do have some questions that I hope someone out there can answer.

Can you be a national team manager and pick any players eligible to be on your national team? Or do you only have a select few you can choose from to form your team?
" If there are any haters here without anyone to hate on, feel free to hate on me!" - Katt Williams

User Info: Berkshire_Blues

Berkshire_Blues
7 years ago#2
You can be a national team manager, and you have all the players of whatever nation you choose to select from. Also, you can nationalise players.
GT: Damag3d G00ds

User Info: Dorito_420

Dorito_420
7 years ago#3
Sounds cool. Have past versions of the game had that option or is this the first time that national team managers have been available?

" If there are any haters here without anyone to hate on, feel free to hate on me!" - Katt Williams

User Info: Berkshire_Blues

Berkshire_Blues
7 years ago#4
Not sure, this is the first FIFA Manager I've played.
GT: Damag3d G00ds
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA Manager 10
  3. New to the Manager series and I have a couple of questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived