Rune Factory 3 General FAQ

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
5 years ago#41
Dead wiki.

Saddening.
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu31/Dusk_Thanatos/Anime/facefootrin.jpg
and i'm here wondering(still wondering for ages) what daria's rainbows do
is it(tha rainbow) special?

User Info: airshipff

airshipff
3 years ago#43
Is there a full list of all the hidden effects of items and equipment somewhere? The wiki listed here is dead, the new one at best list the names of the items, and the only faq here on gamefaqs has a lot of missing items.
Pokemon X FC: 3454 - 1147 - 0849
Add me to friend Safari!
Useful topic!
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!

User Info: vocalvixen

vocalvixen
2 years ago#45
I'll post this here because it's mostly dead and I don't want to make things too easy for the uninvested, lol.

If you wear an element shield (halves fire, water, earth, and wind), Magic earring (halves light), art of magic (halves non-elemental physical), upgrade two of your defensive items to be at least 50% immune to dark and poison, and eat a Prelude to Love (halves all damage) you'll be invincible. This works even better with Pia in the multiplayer Sharance Maze, because she likes fruit things and won't receive the downside of -50% HP and RP max with the Prelude to Love.

So far I've only tested this with found items, so no upgrading to be immune to poison or dark, and I've still been taking some damage. But it makes life much easier in, say, mystery maze.

Just in case no one else had put these item effects together before. Enjoy.

User Info: Return_of_the_V

Return_of_the_V
2 years ago#46
Now, even though it's been years, I don't recall ever hearing of such an idea before. Pretty interesting honestly.
IGN: Suiteheart
FC: 0877-1271-5967

User Info: lubronbrons

lubronbrons
1 month ago#47
I have search everywhere it seems there is no explanation about knockback - DELAY - knockout
what is knockback?
what is knockout?
what is delay?
what boss is not resistant to knockback & knockout? can this status effect exploit foes?
three of them is registered in player statuses, please anybody care to explain?

also about power glove,
have stat effect is delay... I googling here & there but can't find relevant answers :(

User Info: lubronbrons

lubronbrons
1 month ago#48
guys
want to share my finding, many NEW unusual cheats
here you go
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961300-rune-factory-3-a-fantasy-harvest-moon/75917334

this game is very addicting indeed
but because the pricing is very lack in my opinion,
it can be easily exploited, ex. money farming with fish exploit bug (Carlos - Yellowtail - Cook - ship it -
repeat process)
and many other money exploit, especially in cooking section.
many overpriced items, the price balance is very dull
but
it is possible to change it
by using hex editor & modify the price table manually
the address for price table is start at offset 28F57D0 (cabbage buy price)
for more in-depth information you may consult me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.