Help on Vale River

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
5 years ago#1
So I manage to get to the last area and save. I went to the Boss Area, but I can't proceed any further, after the laugh I get pushed out.

I read some other topics on this stuff too, but I can't seem to get pass that laughing part.

I have no quests in queue or anything, is there something I have to do or have in order to fight the boss in that area?

TY in advance ^^
`/(o^_^o)\` Raichu!!
TOO BAD, IT'S A RAICHU!!!!

User Info: lilfairy

lilfairy
5 years ago#2
Have you beaten all monsters in the area? I think there's an area in the upper left that you have to "clear out" too. I'm not sure if destroying crystals will count, but I did anyway.
Did Micah/MC say anything about "killing all monsters"? If he did, then there's still an area somewhere you haven't cleared.

User Info: reversereality

reversereality
5 years ago#3
^ Yes. But, do NOT use the warp pad. Using it resets the things you killed, so after killing the things on the right side, use the lilypad/ninja shoes to cross the water to kill the stuff at the left side. Then go to the cave and kill the monsters there.
"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought." -Henri L. Bergson;
Join the Dollars @ dollarsgroup.com, pw:baccano

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived