Who is your favorite character in 999?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. Who is your favorite character in 999?

User Info: NinetoZero

NinetoZero
4 years ago#1
Who is your favorite character in 999? - Results (184 votes)
Ace
7.07% (13 votes)
Snake
21.2% (39 votes)
Santa
9.78% (18 votes)
Clover
16.3% (30 votes)
Junpei
9.78% (18 votes)
June
16.3% (30 votes)
Seven
10.33% (19 votes)
Lotus
5.98% (11 votes)
The 9th Man
1.63% (3 votes)
Alice
1.63% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This exludes the VLR characters! So, if you pick Alice, you're picking Alice from 999, not Virtue's Last Reward.

Also, you can explain why a character is your favorite, if you want. ^^
Currently playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ever17, Katawa Shoujo
3DS FC: 4382-2149-3504

User Info: kilicool64

kilicool64
4 years ago#2
Mine's Snake. Two words: Safe Ending

User Info: NinetoZero

NinetoZero
4 years ago#3
kilicool64 posted...
Mine's Snake. Two words: Safe Ending

Same.
Currently playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Ever17, Katawa Shoujo
3DS FC: 4382-2149-3504

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
4 years ago#4
Mine is Santa. I like his cynical and ironic speaking, somewhat I find it's funny. xD
"Oh, yes, what an excellent idea! We just wasted a bunch of time looking for some piece of electronic junk, now let's waste some more by looking for a couple of idiots!"
"Look, if you trust anybody in this game, you're gonna lose."
"Good job, genius. You broke it." (when Junpei pulled out the WHEEL in steam engine room)

I think he is the only one besides Junpei who often says "f*ck" or "sh*t" when something goes wrong.

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
4 years ago#5
Ace and Clover are a handful above the rest of the cast in my eyes. I voted Ace, but I really wish Clover had a few more votes.

The Junpei/Clover interactions in the True Ending route are the best written parts of the game imo other than the very end--especially if you've already played through the axe ending. Also, the changes in Ace are pretty much phenomenal in every ending that features him.
This is my signature.

ekamown
4 years ago#6
pyresword posted...
Ace and Clover are a handful above the rest of the cast in my eyes. I voted Ace, but I really wish Clover had a few more votes.

The Junpei/Clover interactions in the True Ending route are the best written parts of the game imo other than the very end--especially if you've already played through the axe ending. Also, the changes in Ace are pretty much phenomenal in every ending that features him.

I like their interaction as well. Now that I think of it, Clover is ALWAYS in the same door as him (except in the first door) and never in the same door as June on that route. I wonder if she even has deep feeling on him afterward since he is really a big help to her as well as the only one she trusts.

User Info: StormTR

StormTR
4 years ago#7
ekamown posted...
pyresword posted...

I like their interaction as well. Now that I think of it, Clover is ALWAYS in the same door as him (except in the first door) and never in the same door as June on that route. I wonder if she even has deep feeling on him afterward since he is really a big help to her as well as the only one she trusts.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Though thinking on it too much risks getting into fanfiction territory and Junpei/Clover lover pairings, lol.
"Truth had gone, truth had gone, and truth had gone.
Now truth lies in darkness of the sinister hand."

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
4 years ago#8
Not joking when I say that i think a Junpei/Clover pairing is better than Junpei/June, after having played through the whole true ending.

Especially when you consider that June is now probably a completely different from who Junpei knew Akane as. With everything that happened to her in the first Nonary game and what she went through planning the 2nd, I can only picture June as this cold scheming person who can't really care about anyone
This is my signature.

ekamown
4 years ago#9
pyresword posted...
Not joking when I say that i think a Junpei/Clover pairing is better than Junpei/June, after having played through the whole true ending.

Especially when you consider that June is now probably a completely different from who Junpei knew Akane as. With everything that happened to her in the first Nonary game and what she went through planning the 2nd, I can only picture June as this cold scheming person who can't really care about anyone

She even disappeared (or abducted?) out of nowhere leaving Junpei behind while Junpei & co was in chaos when the killer's crimes had been revealed.

User Info: emurii

emurii
4 years ago#10
pyresword posted...

;A; This description of June's character makes me so sad. I made an AMV trying to explain June's motives. Pls to watch if you have time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciUJjSwYwqQ&feature=youtu.be
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. Who is your favorite character in 999?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived