First topic, first post. Anyone else as excited as I am?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. First topic, first post. Anyone else as excited as I am?

User Info: hachirokuboi

hachirokuboi
8 years ago#21
UltimaOmegaWeapon, I like the way you think.
I was disappointed that it wasn't going to be on the PS3, but as long it exclusive to Sony then I wouldn't care. Good thing I have a PSP to play VC2. Hopefully it will live up to the hype.

User Info: Arisato-Kun

Arisato-Kun
8 years ago#22
This isn't cool. Now I have to buy a PSP. Ahhg.
Golden Sun DS~
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2249/4074d454bb288752cc77d54.jpg

User Info: Siqueiros

Siqueiros
8 years ago#23
I am excited about this game too. I have the first game, though i haven´t played it, just the demo and i loved it. I think it was a wise decision from Sega making the sequel for the PSP, it is very popular and very successful in Japan, and it could mean very good sales for the game.

I think it is great that more companies (specially third parties) are supporting the PSP with good looking and original and hopefully awesome titles (not ports).

User Info: MJEmirzian

MJEmirzian
8 years ago#24
I'm hoping Sega doesn't take a dump on it like they usually do to their franchise sequels.
http://tbtactics.blogspot.com - TBS/SRPG reviews and info

MJEmirzian
8 years ago#25
I'm mostly hoping that they fix the easily abusable orders and save/reload abuse. And maybe a more challenging rank than S.

User Info: megainferno

megainferno
8 years ago#26
Or just make S a lot more challenging.

MJEmirzian
8 years ago#27
Order abuse and save/reload abuse makes most of VC's missions and skirmishes 1-turnable. There is no way to adjust the S-Rank speed to factor that in. However they could add other factors to the S-Rank (such as killing leader/tank/aces) to discourage it.
http://tbtactics.blogspot.com - TBS/SRPG news and reviews

User Info: megainferno

megainferno
8 years ago#28
Yes I know. I meant that istead of speed being the factor maybe what you do, who you kill, and how many orders you use(the more you use the worse rank you get). That would add a lot more strategy than just Orders plus Rush = S rank.

User Info: DantetheBadass

DantetheBadass
8 years ago#29
Yes and no on being excited. Because it's on the PSP there's a higher chance it will sell less in the states because of pirating and that means SEGA will go on its emo trip of "didn't sell enough copies" and we'll end up with something like Yakuza 3 >.>. But if that situation doesn't happen although I'm not extremely thrilled of it being on PSP I'll still probably get it because it's an enjoyable game.
PSN- Saintdante
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. First topic, first post. Anyone else as excited as I am?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived