[INFO] Playstation TV & Valkyria Chronicles 2 + DLC (And How to Trans Saves)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. [INFO] Playstation TV & Valkyria Chronicles 2 + DLC (And How to Trans Saves)

User Info: Mysticales

Mysticales
2 years ago#1
Ok well.. after AGES since my original posting for how to get it working on PS TV...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/70331679

I have FINALLY learned something that I wish I knew then by discovering it today... Back when I 1st posted the guide originally for everyone to rejoice about.

Back then, I wanted to transfers the progress from my Vita to my PS TV. Same process as always (See thread above)... You use a PS3 to get the content on to the PS TV. Or if you have it on Vita, you can just use the PC Media tool to transfer VC2 and your save file, it "should" transfer the DLC stuff too, however.. dont quote me on that. I couldnt test that since I had everything put together.

However.. when I loaded my save file.. It would complain about the Stickers, Characters etc were not found and wouldnt be loaded. For a long time, I thought it was some sorta DLC install issue that wasnt there on Vita and only happened on PS TV. I WAS WRONG!

Turns out... After you transfer your save file, get the game, dlc and so on PS TV going, it did NOT import the "Passwords". Which is the core of extra characters, some missions and stickers.
http://valkyria.wikia.com/wiki/Passwords_%28VC2%29

So annoying had to put them back in my PS TV version before my save file fully worked. However.. the good news is, everything STILL is working 100% on Playstation TV.

So if you were someone like me wondering.... here is your answer. =)
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. [INFO] Playstation TV & Valkyria Chronicles 2 + DLC (And How to Trans Saves)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived