Does This Game Work on Playstation TV - In North America? Disc Version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Does This Game Work on Playstation TV - In North America? Disc Version?

User Info: vitalemrecords

vitalemrecords
1 year ago#1
I'm trying to get it all in the title there.

But if I wanted to buy this game and a playstation tv - will I be able to play it?

I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

I see that you can download the game to a ps3 - then transfer it to a Vita - then over to the PSTV but I don't have a vita.

Can I just buy the physical game - and pop it into the playstation tv?

In north america?

User Info: SantanaClaus89

SantanaClaus89
1 year ago#2
Hey there. Yeah you can absolutely play VCII on PSTV. You can transfer the game to PSTV directly from a PS3 over wifi. You can even transfer the 22 mission DLC pack the same way. I'm in North America, btw.

Once you have the game on your PSTV, you can transfer a copy of it to your PC so you wont need a PS3 to get it back on there!

You cannot use a physical copy with it as there is no place to put a UMD disc on a PSTV.

If you can get a PSTV cheap its absolutely worth it. I'm still playing through post game content on it now.

User Info: vitalemrecords

vitalemrecords
1 year ago#3
SantanaClaus89 posted...
Hey there. Yeah you can absolutely play VCII on PSTV. You can transfer the game to PSTV directly from a PS3 over wifi. You can even transfer the 22 mission DLC pack the same way. I'm in North America, btw.

Once you have the game on your PSTV, you can transfer a copy of it to your PC so you wont need a PS3 to get it back on there!

You cannot use a physical copy with it as there is no place to put a UMD disc on a PSTV.

If you can get a PSTV cheap its absolutely worth it. I'm still playing through post game content on it now.

Thanks a bunch. I'm gonna get it!
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Does This Game Work on Playstation TV - In North America? Disc Version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived