Diploma for Avan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iloverpg77

iloverpg77
1 year ago#1
I tried to get Duplima for Avan because i want to change his class to scout elite.
I did the august mission Killer Assault a couple times and i got diploma for other characters but not for Avan.
Even if i used only Avan he just get Attk credits its annoying.

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
1 year ago#2
Just bad luck man - it's somewhat random. If you get the DLC missions, there is one that is a guaranteed of Diploma or Certificate (or, more often, a mix of both). That's the only possible credit rewards from it, so it's the cure to all the annoyance of trying to get them that you normally suffer through :-)

iloverpg77
1 year ago#3
Okay thank you
But its weired because other characters like Marion they got some diploma on the same mission.
I dont want to buy the Dlc.

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
1 year ago#4
The DLC is pretty amazing - just telling you. It's extremely cheap - 10$ - maybe less ? I forget - but it's less than the cost of a small pizza, or about the price of a Big Mac Value Meal from McD's ! :-)

You get something like 15 missions - a lot of them pretty challenging and fun, and access to some ridiculously good special weapons.

-------

That aside, it's just random - one trick you can do is have only 3 or so guys running the mission, and "eventually" one of those 3 that you actually wanted to, will get the Diploma :-)

iloverpg77
1 year ago#5
Hmm I see.
Anyway ,i got 2 Diplomas for Avan ;-)
But now i need some other credits.
It really sucks.Spending so mch time just for credits and exp.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived