Bad luck, but a challenge!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Bad luck, but a challenge!

User Info: taervek

taervek
2 months ago#1
On my current playthrough, Zeri hasn't gotten a single certificate, meaning he's still a basic Shocktrooper, and I'm in December. Additionally, non of my Shocktroopers has accumulated the right credits to reach third tier. This has been an extremely difficult run-through, especially considering my most over-used class has always been Commando. I generally run all my ST's through their classes as quickly as possible to have a troop of commandos with all their potentials. Anyone else gone through something like this? I didn't plan it this way, it was all luck.
Favorite games of all time:
First - Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Second - Final Fantasy Tactics, Third/Fourth - Super Metroid and Secret of Mana alternate, based on mood

User Info: taervek

taervek
2 months ago#2
I was almost beginning to hope I'd finish the game before he got one, but no. Got it on finishing the second to last mission.
Favorite games of all time:
First - Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Second - Final Fantasy Tactics, Third/Fourth - Super Metroid and Secret of Mana alternate, based on mood
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Bad luck, but a challenge!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived