Thoughts in fall season

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Thoughts in fall season

User Info: bobbybeaudoin

bobbybeaudoin
8 months ago#1
Just writing a little something so the board could feel a little bit more alive!

I am playing this game since a month already, maybe a bit more.

I recently read somewhere that the composer of the soundtrack is the same person that co-composed "Final Fantasy
Tactics".

I am currently in the autumn season, in october and I really enjoy the tune that plays in the background when you are on campus. This part of the game is much more interesting than in the beggining too, I think!

The story is a bit more serious there.

I try to enjoy the 'new' generation of PSP games and I am happy to try some of them, but I think often that the stories of RPG are played by very light-hearted kids-like characters. I feel that it is not so deep, compared to PS1 games or even SNES games.
I don't know, it depends, but I still enjoy playing portable even if the screen is small.
I just don't want to have a television again or a big computer with a big screen...

That's it!

User Info: Metrokidd

Metrokidd
7 months ago#2
Yeah the composer is a real whizz. He really knows what he's doing.

I think this game sounds most like Final Fantasy XII. Some of the music is so similar that it could switch between games with no problem.

Big fan of VC2 & VC3

User Info: bobbybeaudoin

bobbybeaudoin
7 months ago#3
I should give an ear to FFXII!

If I finish VC2, I might try VC3 after.
I just don't want to jump too fast from one to another game, it's better reach the end at least.
But I see on the board that VC2 has a big post-game potential.

I'll see...
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles II
  3. Thoughts in fall season

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived