It's a tad too easy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ixnay

ixnay
7 years ago#1
I just 100%ed Easy in less than an hour. Expect the same time in Normal. I hope there's a Hard mode to unlock with 180 Stars in Normal because nothing has been a challenge. The screen actually moves next to the items........ .......

User Info: WHOAMi123

WHOAMi123
7 years ago#2
I started out on Normal, its a bit of a challenge, specially if you aiming for 5 stars on each challenge, I've been barely making the cut each time with 5 stars.

User Info: Bear_in_Action

Bear_in_Action
7 years ago#3
yea, play it on Normal, and try to aim at earning 5 stars... it's not that easy. Easy mode, on the other hand, is just what it says... it's easy.

User Info: ixnay

ixnay
7 years ago#4
I guess Normal was easy to get 5 stars on because I played Easy first. I've nearly finished Normal now with 5 stars. I'm just praying for a Hard with no "estimate area" box during play.

User Info: DustyShouri

DustyShouri
7 years ago#5
The dark black outlines that don't blend well don't really help. Not to mention a lot of the times they were stuck right out in the open, sometimes right where you start.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived