System requirements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Heroes
  3. System requirements

User Info: Ryushosen_Zan

Ryushosen_Zan
4 years ago#1
I have a pretty good computer but the beta is telling me I don't meet the min requirements?? Pretty confused on that. 8g 1600 ddr3 ram. 3.4g processor that's an I7. Also 2g graohics card. Im a far cry from a tech savy person but I wqs under the assumption I have a good computer and would love to know what the min is for this game? Anyone? :(
From the trees, his claws tore them down in scores; on the river banks, he threw them back like a flood, in the fields, he consumed them with searing wildfire.

User Info: SirTubbs

SirTubbs
4 years ago#2
I think there's still a small bug where that'll show up. Your system is more than powerful enough for the game.

User Info: Acelion55

Acelion55
4 years ago#3
They fixed the bug that caused that message, but it came back. I wouldn't worry about it. I built my system for this game specifically and I've played the beta for the last month and a half. Game runs smooth with or without the message.
GT: Ace Lion5

User Info: Ryushosen_Zan

Ryushosen_Zan
4 years ago#4
Alrighty. Good to know.Thanks :)
From the trees, his claws tore them down in scores; on the river banks, he threw them back like a flood, in the fields, he consumed them with searing wildfire.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Heroes
  3. System requirements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived